A legendary staff that seems to be disintegrating and reintegrating at the same time.
- Can either cause magical diseases or ailments and cure the same on touch. (Touch of Fate)
- Can expel a magical mist, the effective of which depends on the users need. (Winds of Change)
- The staff aids helps me to fine tune the control I have over wind.
- Touch of Fate = + Magic bonus to Dmg/Eff
- Winds of Change = + Magic bonus Dmg/Eff
- Bonus Enhancements = + 2 Acc. w/ Magic
We found this staff while on a mission to discover the fate of Whitewind. A good pedestrian was in possession of it while watching over our acquaintance. He expressed his desire that I should have the staff and I graciously acquiesced to his wishes.
Few notes I’ve realized recently:
- The staff can be used to destroy the undead with a touch. I guess their malady is magical in nature. Need to test this at length.
- Also, cannot use the staff to heal non-magical ailments. Tried this on Devon. In fact I think I began “curing” him of his abilities. Must investigate further.